Saturday, July 01, 2006

Whereas before

See, I'm not actually going to tell anyone who they are. It'll make things interesting when I say I saw Sunspot and Psylocke giving each other handjobs on the front porch. And that I'm only telling you this because we're such good friends.

I miss 80's era Storm. I haven't seen her in a while, or heard from her for that matter.

But yes, Sunfire, there are Asian characters. Quite a few actually. The obsession with Japan that swept this nation of ours didn't leave out the comics industry.

I received a copy of The Tipping Point, by Malcolm Gladwell (a welcome respite since I wasn't actually enjoying Everything Is Illuminated all that much) from Polaris. This dude is really smart, but sometimes I feel like I'm just taking everything he says for granted. I need to try to turn that inner voice that says, "This is not fact. It may all be bullshit." I think it's important to listen to that voice...all the time.

Anyway, I'm off to Genosha to kick the shit out of Cameron Hodge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home