Tuesday, July 04, 2006

If it all ended tonight


So, just as an aside, if you search in Google for "80's era Storm", guess which blog comes up first.

Mine, motherfuckers, mine.

Yesterday was my birthday, usually reserved for hiding in the closet, only to be lured out by the promise of Gummi worms. This actually happened once upon a long time ago.

But the family and a few friends came together (Gambit, Angel, Rogue, Polaris, Wolverine - for those of you who are enjoying this X-Men game) and the whole thing turned out to be pretty damn fun. Gifts were minimal which is highly preferred. Perhaps that was what I didn't like all those years?

I hope you are enjoying the number one searched for blog on Google.*


*I'll interpret the facts however I want.

1 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

happy mad-belated birthday dude.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home