Monday, August 21, 2006

Codename: Nicole

It was an eventful weekend, to say the least. Foremost in my memory is yet another lassic tale from the lady's washroom. In fact, the title of this post is derived from just such a yarn. I won't get into though, as it involves espionage of the highest level. And besides, "you've got pot and liquor, what do you need money for?"

There were the Rivercats, fancy apartments, movies, trivia, an introduction into the mildly disgusting world of yelp, and a whole host of other fun stops. I'm tired now though, and would like to sleep.

Oy, this living thing is exhausting!

I should also note how nice it was to see Psylocke, Magma, and Husk. All delightful. I'm told there may be a repeat performance this weekend, which should be nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Next time you come to the city give us a holler, we are often unoccupied and stoked to head out for trivia.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home