Sunday, August 27, 2006

Brock Granite

We started slow, but then we took off. Probably (okay, definitely) with some help from the bullpen, but it was a second place finish, nonetheless.

I think we would have got there anyway, eventually.

Siryn was KILLING me though. Her energy was non-existent! Truly horrible. And she was distracting. But she's nice, and her cheerleading experience was handy when we were struggling though, so I guess there was that. All in all, good team.

Some folks have been asking for a list of who all the names in this here thing are, but I'm reluctant.

This might help:

Siryn, Psylocke, Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue, Husk, Shadowcat, and one other who I can't remember were there on Friday.
Gambit, Angel, and Jean Grey were there on Saturday.
No one who reads this was there tonight, I don't think anyway.

And Shadowcat's coming tomorrow! That should be fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Um...don't think rogue made it out friday. unless i don't know who is who rogue was out with her friend jubilee and a couple of her peeps from the streets.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home