Tuesday, November 07, 2006

We'll come around when you stop shooting at us

Some thoughts...

I miss my old myspace blog. I feel like it was, better, in some way. Maybe not.

Currently listening a song by Lupe Fiasco featuring Jonah. Yes, that Lupe Fiasco. And that Jonah.

Why does the new Deftones single sound oddly like Coldplay? Nonetheless, I like it, and it is good.

I know I need to compose the longest email to 80's era Storm. I need to explain everything that's happened, how much I miss her, and do my best to explain why I haven't been in touch for so long. Maybe I'll do that tonight. I mean, I don't have any other Jewish friends to call on Christmas. We need to patch things up.

James Taylor is highly underrated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Send me those pictures. Thanks.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home