Thursday, October 19, 2006

On the turnpike, making headway

Who knew there was such interest in fp.com? I'm with Steve though. Someone ought to purchase/snap/buy that name right up before someone else does. I'm not sold on finalperusal as the name, but it describes so aptly what we do. Or are going to do. As for Rogue's comment regarding that very question, what we do, it's hard to say. Consultant brokerage? One more set of eyes? We role in a big office and play ping pong. We give Google a run for their fucking money. Sorry Google. Please don't shoot me with your lazer. WHICH I know you have.

Some thoughts...

I still haven't got a good answer for the joke that preceeds the punchline "texas hold me". And there has to be one. I'm open to suggestions. Brett-crawler had a pretty good one but I can't remember what it was.

Anyone else watching Heroes?

Why isn't this american life more popular? The show, at its core, is brilliant. Just people telling stories. Apparently there's a big world of storytellers out there. They even CHARGE for this service. Not unlike rock musicians I guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i watched Heroes last
week and was impressed.

and This American Life
rules. Esp be becasue
they do FREE podcasts
of it.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home