Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Guarding that giraffe

So. Here are some random thoughts: Fuck, fuck, fuck strep throat. It's the worst. It's the beyond worst. The A's are up 2-0 in their series against Minnesota, coming back to the 'town (que dramatic music, sweeping shot of the cranes at sunset). I'm excited. Oregon plays UC-fifteen minutes away on Saturday. I'm a little torn. However, the over/under is 57.5. Having watched a lot of both teams, take the over. OK, no more sports.

The real reason I started writing this was that Ben has me linked via his blog with the phrase "I threw an icepick at him". True story. Stuck in my arm and everything. Except the best line from that whole morning was his reasoning. That being, "I thought it was a screw driver."

I've watched so much goddamn TV over the past five days, it's retarded. Just me in my apartment watching two kinds of cable. I did check out V for Vendetta which was WAY better than I could have hoped for. Probably the best comic book movie to date. I suppose that isn't saying much.

I missed a kickass weekend, or so it sounds like. I shall do my best to make up for it this weekend. Not sure how to make up for the lost Ted and Brian time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was a good weekend because of the presence of the visitors, but it was also a weekend full of bizarre and even slightly unfun activities. Odd how things that are inherently unfun become enjoyable with good company tho'.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home