Friday, September 08, 2006

Feel what this hurricane can do

Fangy, cookie-mouthed, mook, jick.

I don't know. It all made sense earlier. Well, actually, it had me doubled over with laughter on Russ' kitchen floor.

I stopped to purchase gas for The Greatest Story Ever Told and a guy asked me for two bucks. I couldn't really understand what he was saying, other than he had no car and he was trying to go somewhere. I had my wallet out, paying for the gas, and then he said a five would get him across the world. I appreciated his enthusiasm, so I gave him a five. Exchanges like that are so awkward. The money doesn't mean anything to me, and I certainly won't miss it, but I wish there was a way I could have given him the money without having to actually give it to him. No one else at the oddly busy gas station gave him any money, and then he disappeared. Poof.

Thank you, Rogue, for the chocolate covered strawberries. Perhaps we can all do marshmallow fondue sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home