Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cross you arms so no one can see your heart

This night is strange. My Island is covered with people, far more than is normal for a Saturday night, and yet their cars are nowhere to be seen. Go figure.

Perhaps something strange happened while I was out picking up a legitimate copy of 'Emergency & I' and learning about Chiodos. You know I love my screamy vocals over "metal".

I challenge someone to explain Carlos Mencia to me. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the guy. In interviews, he's hilarious. Ask him to run a sketch comedy show and I start to lose interest. And then you add the fact that the whole show seems to be viciously crammed down my throat. No one likes to be comedically raped. It just seems like such a cliched recipe these days: mediocre product, over-hype it to death, and then keep that up for WAY too long.

I am the world champion and may start wearing a belt that says as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home