Monday, September 11, 2006

Dear J

I hope this day finds you well at home. I'm sure the weather is foggy and depressing, as it usually is this time of year. I hope for your sake it is one of those uncommonly warm days that we liked so much. Perfect for soccer in the park.

I am enjoying the coast of South Africa and all it has to offer. Adele and I fight nearly constantly throughout the hot days, bickering over the smallest things. The cooler nights usually find us wrapped together, as loving a couple as you could ever hope to see. It is an odd thing. She asks me to send along her love.

J, I must ask, how goes the revolution? News is hard to come by here, anything specific anyway. The papers don't seem to have much interest in the turmoil of such a small country. I haven't begun to regret my decision to leave, but I worry for everyone's safety. But I don't think I have to explain why I left. You of all people would understand. I often dream at night that I have developed a way to turn the tide and could return triumphantly, to see my friends and end all of the destruction.

We shall see.

Warmly,
T

PS: I don't know if you have heard, but the French are doing amazing things with electronics. Perhaps it's worth looking into?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home