Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ghost effort

I went out to the Parkway tonight with Sunspot, Showtim, and some guy the locals call "Drew". He seemed nice enough. Totally non-related to anything, I realized I need a hobby. I'll get right on that.

We went out to the world's most awesomest theatre that I don't go to nearly enough to see Talladega Nights. I was really, really surprised. I was kind of expecting another Wedding Crashers (which was terrible). Instead I was pleasantly surprised, much like with the 40-year Old Virgin. Oddly enough, Judd Apatow was involved with both. He also wrote and directed Freaks and Geeks. The guy knows what he's doing. Anyway, it was good times.

Mushaboom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Wedding Crashers, terrible? You better lock it up, Havok.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who the hell is showtim? And I was confusing Sunspot with Sunfire. And I was therefore confused.

Excited to see you tonight potential brother. Charging up playing cards in your honor.

'bit

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home