Thursday, October 05, 2006

Speakers push the air

I haven't written much about Polaris here. I'd like to. I guess it's still hard, and I'm not sure anyone wants to read it. Anyway, the thoughts are there. Just figured I'd mention something other than TV. Which is boring.

I'm looking forward to this weekend something terrible. I just need to be out of the house for a while. I need to see friends and change perspectives a bit.

It's weird to think you can take something like swallowing for granted. I'd actually like to explore the thought process behind taking things for granted. Just how do we do it? It happens so often, and almost always has negative consequences, and yet we do it ALL the time. S'weird.

What does the expression Marvel-6 mean to you? It should mean a lot.

Alright, lates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You couldn't function if you thought of everything all of the time. Take driving, if you were thinking actively about the process all the time you'd go insane. And also take academics...look how crazy we are.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home