Monday, November 13, 2006

Like New

I took some pictures this weekend of a sunrise, a tarantula, Russ and a tarantula, Russ and knives, and HWY 101. All good fun. Then I also watched Batman Begins, which was pretty good, but stabbed the wind from my sails with a very long and boring chase scene. I have decided I hate chase scenes. If I ever make a movie, I will attempt to make one entertaining.

It is true, as Russ points out, that I am a cranky so and so until I have my morning milk. Do not even talk to me until I have that first sip of milk on my lips. Then I can face the day. Good for nothing addicts....

The weekend was long-ish. I didn't sleep terribly well and I can still feel that today. My eyes is all hot and tired. But time with Russ (lots of it) was wonderful. Lots of other things were fun, too. Like crashing on Nate's bed. Playing frisbee with Katie. Feeding people.

Russ also gave me a beautiful little book to read. So impressed with the gesture was I that I put down the book he recommended, and have begun reading the one he physically expelled funds for. I will enjoy the experience and report back to you on the tome, asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home