Thursday, November 23, 2006

Where Asimov got his ideas.

There was much discussion about 'the blog' at Gambit's the other night. Not this blog necessarily, but in general. Then I left there and came here and went to sleep. Oh, we also discussed abortion season. Who knew there was a season? Or a website devoted to said season...

Today was Thanksgiving, and it was underwhelming. I had delicious indian food. Which was nice. Mostly though, it was just a day. I talked to my brother, which reminds me of the horrible text messages he bombarded me with while we were in Vegas. I read them all out loud last night. 'Aids' was a big theme.

Pantheon the cat and I seem to get along famously. Or maybe not. He seems mostly to pity me. But when I scoop him up and whirl him around the kitchen or the balcony or whatever other location he is being whirled, he just gives me a little cry and then settles into his fate. I say fate like it's a bad thing. Mostly it's being cuddled though, so how bad is it really?

Wild Turkey Day is coming sooooooooooooon....

I hope there will be pictures.

The list of people who I will see, who I haven't seen recently, is enormous. Giving them all names is going to require wikipedia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home